It's My Pad......

5/30/2006

It's Tuesday......


What will I do at 8 when American Idol does not come on. Should I crawl in the corner and wimper like a big ol baby?!

Anyway we had a nice weekend. MIL and FIL came over and we grilled out burgers. They were good and I threw together a Peach Cobbler for dessert. It's gonna be really warm this week. We had the central A/C on last night and I still woke up sweating. I think today will be high 80's and humid. I just hate the humidity. That feeling that you need to shower 5 times a day is the pits! So I think today we will hang out inside and play. Maybe this evening will be a good time to go and play. Kev need to mow the lawn too. I am thinking it's time to hire the kid down the street to do it!lol Ok so I am boring and off I go!


*Ok so now it's 5PM and 92 degrees! Is that any better?!* ;-)

Renee at 8:44 AM

12comments

12 Comments

at 11:16 AM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Enjoy the AC, yesterday was brutal, I took the kids next door to the pool it was such a relief to get into that freezing cold water!

 
at 11:33 AM Blogger Kurt said...

Watch your American Idol DVDs?

 
at 11:34 AM Blogger Kurt said...

Listen to your American Idol CDs?

 
at 3:45 PM Blogger Judy said...

Ah, yes, welcome to what has been my world since mid-April. You should see our electric bill - the a/c runs ALL THE TIME!

 
at 4:15 PM Blogger Book Bums said...

I asked my husband the very same question over the weekend. What are we going to do without AI????

But don't worry...two people in New Mexico will be having "the shakes" right along with you tonight during primetime...

 
at 4:16 PM Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank goodness you're here! I thought I'd lost you! Your old domain is not even cold yet and has already been taken over.

And, um, yeah... I live in Atlanta... we specialize in humidity. It's 95 here today and dripping. Yummy!

 
at 4:21 PM Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Love the new layot. I had to turn our AC on on Saturday. Today it's 94 degrees in Baltimore but I am loving it.....right now anyway!

 
at 4:30 PM Blogger Mrs. Dr. Dave said...

Thanks for finding me...I was wondering where you went!

 
at 4:32 PM Blogger Colleen said...

Hey Renee thanks for sending me the link. Great new layout. I dont watch American Idol but I guess maybe I need to start.

 
at 6:13 PM Blogger Kim said...

Love the new pad! Sweet!

 
at 10:45 PM Blogger gina said...

Dang girl, i clicked on your link and it was some weird blog. glad i found you.

 
at 6:48 PM Blogger Kater said...

I will say the same thing as many others...thank you for leaving a comment so I could find you! I love your blog I was bored when I couldn't find it anymore. The new look is great. I will be moving to NC in less than a year and am dreading the humidity, so I'm right there with you!

 

Post a Comment