It's My Pad......

6/02/2006


Ok so last night Kevin and I watched "The Family Stone". A girlfriend told me about it and said it was pretty good. She was right! It was funny, had romance and at times we both were teary. We definitely recommend it!

Also we had one heck of a thunderstorm last night! I fell asleep about 15 till midnight. Kevin got up right at midnight to let the dog out. He said he opened the back door to the deck and was like What in the world?!! We left the deck patio umbrella open on the table. Our deck table sits 6 and is glass. It's decently heavy. The wind has picked up the TABLE and it was in the yard! The umbrella had a couple bent spokes but Kev thinks he can fix that. The table wasn't broken. That was what shocked me. I had a potted plant sitting on the table and the plant was laying on the deck and the pot was in the yard. It was just wild! Of course it was dark so we went out(Kev in his boxers and me in my nightie) and got it and put it back on the deck. Of course after we got it back on the deck I said "Ah Man, I should have taken a pic! Damn it!"lol Anyway just hanging out today. There is a carnival at the church down the street from us so if the rain holds out we will go tonight and if not we will just go tomorrow. Have a great friday everyone!

Renee at 8:27 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 9:12 AM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

The rain was terrible here last night we lost power fiive different times. Our neighbors canopy on their deck was destroyed!

 
at 10:14 AM Blogger Michael said...

Wow

That was quite the storm.


Take Care
Michael

 
at 11:17 AM Blogger Kurt said...

It's Taylor's fault. Everything's Taylor's fault.

 
at 6:01 PM Blogger Sadi said...

Sounds like a normal day in Florida. :)
I LOVE that movie so much I had to buy it. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.

 
at 6:40 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

That movie is on my list as well....

My laptop has been STUPID lately, btw... that is why I have been so quiet... ugh!

 
at 10:30 PM Blogger gina said...

kurt, you are killin me. roflmao.

 
at 2:20 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see that movie too. It looks really good and has so many good actors in it.

We are having major weird weather too. No thunderstorms, but just hot humid weather and then it will rain. The rain will be so warm. We all it earthquake weather here and it does feel like it. It has just been a goofy winter and spring all the way around!

 
at 9:30 AM Blogger Cady said...

i loved the family stone! man, what a storm you guys had. i thought ours was bad, but it was nothing compared to what yours was!

 

Post a Comment