It's My Pad......

1/22/2010

WOW!







It's been forever since I posted last. I almost forgot I had this blog!

Kids are getting big! B just turned 9 and C will be 6 in May!

I started fostering dogs for Ratbone Rescues in Feb 2009. I have already fostered and adopted out 8 dogs! We also added another dog to our family. We got Callie in Oct 2009. She is a 2 yr old Jack Russell and we got her from a local shelter. She is AWESOME!!

My newest things to make me happy besides good ol red wine is my new Iphone 3gs. I think I want to marry it. K got one too. He likes it but I think he misses his touch pro 2. Eh

Anyway just thought I would post since I actually remembered my log in info! lol


-R






Renee at 7:33 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 8:45 AM Blogger Kurt said...

You seem vaguely familiar.

I like my iPhone, but I noticed one bad thing: twice now I have missed important calls because the phone needed to be restarted! It looked normal, but it secretly wasn't working. Ugh!

 
at 3:43 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, so you aren't dead.

 
at 7:28 PM Blogger Kurt said...

New post!

 

Post a Comment