It's My Pad......

8/15/2007

Sushi!

Ok, Sunday after having a couple beer's and watching some Nascar, MIL and I decided to go have Sushi and a bottle of wine. Now you see the many sides of me. Actually MIL and I are alot alike. She is one of my very favorite people to hang with. People laugh at that but if you knew her, you'd wanna hang with her too. Really, you would! lol It was the first time we had sushi and we ordered alot of "veggie" sushi. The raw fish thing just wasn't for us. It was really good though once we figured ouot what the hell we were doing! lol

Tomorrow is 2 weeks till Brenden starts school. For that I am excited. I will miss his company but the sibling fighting I most definitely will not miss! Ugh!

Ok so you know I have pics! As for my Flickr account, I deleted it. I found out that some people were admiring my son in NOT a good way. F'ing sickos! :(

Ok time for SUSHI!! :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And some eye candy of Juan Pablo Montoya! Check out those arms! I wonder if he would take me on a test drive? Did I really just say that?! YES!! lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Renee at 8:07 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 11:47 PM Blogger Tricia said...

What did the sushi have in it? The outside was the seaweed shit, the inside was the rice shit, and then what kind of shit was inside there?!? ROFL i really want to try sushi..but I'm REALLY scared of it. Maybe i could do the veggie kind!

Pervs on flicker? GROSS. sorry they forced your hand in deleting your photos...I would have done the same thing!!

 
at 7:45 AM Blogger Judy said...

Love the California rolls - the BEST! Okay and the only sushi I'll eat. HAHA

Thanks for the eye candy. Mighty fine!

 
at 11:51 AM Blogger Michael said...

I'm not a big sushi fan although I love the way that it looks. So much art in the display.

I'm sorry about you having to delete your Flickr account. You can set your photos so that only you can see, or friends and you, or contacts and you...

Take Care
Michael

 

Post a Comment