It's My Pad......

6/12/2006

Monday again....

We had a pretty busy weekend! Saturday Kev took Brenden out for breakfast while Claire and I slept in. I think we both slept till 10! I can't tell you when I did that last. It was REALLY nice!:-)
We went to the mall as well. I had to get new brown sandals and Brenden needed new swim trunks and I knew the Gap had some on sale. Then Saturday evening we decided to go to Sonic. I just love their Onion Rings. I could eat them everyday I swear! Sunday we skipped church and went to a VW car show. It was so nice outside so it was a good day for a car show. I think we got in about 3 yesterday from that. We all were zapped and laid down for a nap. Well actually Brenden laid on the couch and played his gameboy(he HATES naps, wait till he's 16!!). Around 7 we took them to a park close by to let them play. We got the kids in bed about 9 and Kev and I just passed out. It'll be nice just lounging around at home today although I do have some laundry and a few other things to do! *sigh*

So anyway here is one of the VW's we were lusting over yesterday....Oh La La
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 9:09 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 10:00 AM Blogger Manda said...

I love bugs. My first car was a bug, it was handicap blue. I loved that thing....lol. Sounds like you guys had a busy weekend. Hope you can relax a lil bit today!

 
at 10:08 AM Blogger Michael said...

I love the color too.

My parents owned one. I remember having to ride in that little cubby behind the back seat!

Take Care
Michael

 
at 10:24 AM Blogger Unknown said...

lol nice pic. and 10am wow. This past weekend hubs and I slept til 845 which is the latest any of us have slept in a very very long time

 
at 11:30 AM Blogger Kurt said...

The big question is: .04 or .06 for the intake valve clearance?

 
at 2:02 PM Blogger Judy said...

What a great day you all had! I love those old beetles!

SLUG BUG!

 
at 2:21 PM Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Glad you had a nice weekend

 
at 9:46 PM Blogger gina said...

sounds like a perfect weekend. i love sonic rings too.

 
at 8:50 AM Blogger Judy said...

I tagged you!

 

Post a Comment