It's My Pad......

6/09/2006

TGIF!

Man, this week went by really fast!! Yesterday the kid's were driving me batty(maybe it was my PMS) but I had to get out for a bit. When Kev got home I called my friend Karen and we took off to Target. I had to get some stuff so it was the perfect place. They also have a Starbucks inside so I just LURVE it! I needed a new Curling Iron. The other one I had since I was 18! It sure lasted a long time! I grabbed a few other little things as well. In their $1 section they had Napoleon Dynamite stuff. That movie is so funny. One of the magnet's says "I like your sleeves, They're real big".Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Is that flippin sweet or what?! I just love Target.Yes, It is a sick obsession! So I need to go pull out the pork loin to thaw for dinner. I'm gonna grill that sucker! Have a great FRIDAY!!!

*I know other's don't feel the same about Target but please don't burst my bubble!!*Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Took this with my camera phone while waiting in Starbucks, yes I am a dorkus!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 10:42 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at 11:13 AM Blogger gina said...

Kim loves napolean dynamite. i picked her up a little something but dont tell her. hahahah.

glad you had fun at target. i love that store.

 
at 11:17 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Target too :)

 
at 11:18 AM Blogger Kurt said...

I heart Target.

 
at 11:58 AM Blogger Manda said...

I love Target, and Starbucks. What I wouldn't give for a frappachino right now....lol. No new post in me yet....lol. I will keep ya posted!

 
at 1:26 PM Blogger RWB said...

Target is great, what do you think!? GOSH! Your Target has a Starbucks?!?! Lucky!..Napoleon Dynamite is Flippin’ Sweet!

 
at 4:18 PM Blogger Judy said...

Girl, if anyone is dissin' Target, just don't listen to them! Come hang out with me and we'll shop Targets from here until tomorrow or until we drop!

 
at 8:15 PM Blogger Kurt said...

I just got back from Target.

 
at 8:19 PM Blogger Renee said...

Kurt, I think I love you!

 
at 1:03 AM Blogger Scarlett O'Hara said...

LOL...I love Super WalMart! LOL...hubby is tired of me going there every weekend! tee hee....but they have great food that I can't find at my local Raleys! LOL....

Your camera phone takes pretty good pics! We just got new T-Mobile phones...super slim with cameras...pretty weird to take a pic with a phone! LOL

 

Post a Comment