It's My Pad......

6/06/2006

*YAWN*

I have been staying up WAY to late and even though I say I am going to bed early tonight, It'll probably be around midnight again! I also have a cold or something. I just feel a little on the BLAH side. When Kev got home yesterday we took the kids to one of the local parks to feed the ducks. The weather was nice and it was nice just to get out. I was ready to lock the kids in their rooms yesterday!lol So last night Kevin and I watched another movie. Since all the shows are on break for the summer, we'll be working Netflix overtime! We watched "War of the worlds" with Tom Cruise. It was alright. I also have to say that yes even thought TC may be a freakazoid, he's still a really good actor. This is purely my opinion though....DOH! Ok off to get another cup of Java! TA-TA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 8:43 AM

7comments

7 Comments

at 10:01 AM Blogger Brandi1977 said...

I can't stand Tom Cruise but I really enjoyed that movie. Except for the ending. The ending could of been WAY better :)

 
at 11:23 AM Blogger Kurt said...

I liked him in Minority Report.

 
at 3:56 PM Blogger Julie said...

Tom Cruise is a known assne sufferer, yet he continues to deny it when he could be doing much to raise awareness about this disease.

 
at 4:07 PM Blogger Renee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at 4:08 PM Blogger Renee said...

AAL- I think I will send some hate mail to Tom Cruise and tell him he needs to make his ass acne public. Can you imagine what this could do for the WORLD?!

 
at 4:41 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Tom Cruises movies..Well except ww of the worlds..I hated it. The special effects were so good i felt they were wasted on a story line that was lacking. TC on a personal note...I just won't go there , lol. I like the new page :) and i like your hair..I am about 2 seconds from chopping mine off to!

 
at 4:48 PM Blogger Tricia said...

I LOVE Tom Cruise. that's all.

 

Post a Comment