It's My Pad......

6/19/2006

Wow! What a busy weekend we had again! Saturday my sister and her family came in. They stayed the night with us on their way to S.C from Maine. So we had 11 people in all at our house! It was busy but fun. The kids all played and us adults just had a few brews and sat and talked and laughed. Too bad they could'nt have stayed longer! My best friend and her sister(she's a close friend too) are coming in this coming Saturday. They are staying for the week and I am thrilled!! Yesterday was nice. Kevin and Brenden went to see "Cars". They both really liked it. We dropped in to see FIL for a little while yesterday evening. We got home about 7:30 and the kids were in bed by 8! They were both big PIA's by evening. I think it was the late hours they kept Saturday night. We let them stay up late to play with their cousins. It was hard as hell yesterday not being able to call my dad etc... I was teary a few times but I just didn't have the energy to cry. I am glad the 1st FD without him is over but I know next year will still be hard. God I miss him!:-(

So anyway it was a pretty nice weekend and now I just have to work on getting the house clean again for Saturday!:-)

Ok now time for a few pics from Thursday. We took the kids for a walk around a local lake....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Claire looks really bright, I think it was just fro the darn camera phone!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Excuse me, I have no makeup and my hair was not done....I thought the B&W wouldn't make me look to bad! lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 8:09 AM

7comments

7 Comments

at 9:12 AM Blogger Me said...

Your phone takes really good photos!

 
at 9:33 AM Blogger Shelli said...

Your eyes are stunning in all your photos! Sort of mysterious, in some.

Thanks for stoppimg by!

Shelli

 
at 10:38 AM Blogger Michael said...

Sounds like a great time.

No matter what you did you would still be gorgeous.


Take Care
Michael

 
at 11:46 AM Blogger Kurt said...

I can be a PIA.

 
at 3:49 PM Blogger Judy said...

Like you would EVER not look good in a photo! Bwah!

Sounds like it was a good weekend - here's to getting ready for the next one!

 
at 3:54 PM Blogger Bethany said...

Renee, haven't been to your blog forever! Looks great! :)

I am totally ok with you coming to my blog, but will you take me off your roll? :) Thanks a bunch!

 
at 4:12 PM Blogger Bethany said...

Renee, you did NOTHING! :) I just kind of like to be anonymous. I feel like know you!

 

Post a Comment