It's My Pad......

6/13/2006

I hate coming up with lame titles!

So kids are still sleeping! That totally thrills me! i slept in till 8. Kev and I didn't go to bed till midnight or so. Anyway after dinner last night we went to Maggie Moo's. They have pretty good ice cream and I had a coupon! WOOHOO! We then went over to Panera Bread and got bagels and cream cheese. It is SO good. I actually just had one. YUM! Next to Panera's is the liquor store so I got a bottle of Cabernet. Red wine is my favorite! Wasn't that exciting? So today we are just chillin and I may even do a little housework today. *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 8:43 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 11:57 AM Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

I worked for Panera Bread for 5 months when I first moved to Dallas.

I LOVED IT! And I was surprised and proud to see how well the company is run. Miles above other chain restaurants I have worked for.

Dang it, now I'm gonna have to go there for dinner.

 
at 4:25 PM Blogger gina said...

ummmm cinnamon crunch bagels.

 

Post a Comment