It's My Pad......

7/15/2006


So yesterday was a good day. I took the kids out to the park to play and we then went to a local petting zoo. The kids loved it but god the smell just about killed me! YUCK!lol So it was fun and I actually made dinner last night. My throat is sore on the left side now. I feel like I am falling apart!! Maybe it's just allergies. The headaches are pretty much gone so that's good. I just have achy shoulders and neck now. Hmmmmmmm

Last night Kevin and I watched "Failure to Launch". It wasn't as bad as I expected. How can it be though when you have a Matthew McConaughey in it. He's not my fav actor but he has a hot body and the accent makes me melt! I was having Kevin call me "darlin" in his best southern drawel but he doesn't have it. He's a true Californian!lol This morning he is gone to look at a car for a friend from our church. Hopefully he will be home by lunch so we can go do something fun!:-) Hope you all have a great weekend too!:-)

Renee at 10:49 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 11:29 AM Blogger Laurie said...

I love Matthew McConaughey. The problem with southern drawls when you live here in the south is that I really don't hear them unless they're so thick that they're actually a little annoying. On screen though, Matthew is like butt-ah!

 
at 12:40 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love him but she annoys me so I am not sure how I will feel about this flick. It is way up on my Netflix list so I should know soon enough.

 
at 1:02 PM Blogger gina said...

what do you mean, it wasnt as bad as you thought it would be? lol.

i love m mc and sjp!

 
at 1:46 PM Blogger Kurt said...

His arms are luscious!

 
at 8:10 AM Blogger Cady said...

i love matthew mcconaughey! we watched it last night, but i didn't think it was as good as i expected.

 
at 1:03 PM Blogger Judy said...

Me likey the Mr. Mac!

 
at 7:38 PM Blogger Karima said...

I heart Mathew - I would have watched "gigli" if he was in it.

 
at 3:12 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 

Post a Comment