It's My Pad......

7/07/2006

Happy Birthday daddy....

It will be weird not calling and singing to him today. I would always get giggly and sing "and many more, I hope you score!!" at the end of the birthday song. He'd always laugh and tell me how silly I am. I got it from him. From my talkative nature to my cheek bones. He loved to laugh like I do too. I remember he had such a boisterous laugh. I could get cracked up just listening to him laugh. Those are things I miss, how he laughed and how he would email me about the slightest thing he found funny. I miss him. I miss everything about him. I don't want to miss him. Sometimes I can't stand to even think of him being gone. This was a man that when I was a child I believed as long as he was around everything would be fine. I always felt secure. Now that man is gone. Ok I am gonna stop this post here. It's way to heavy for my heart.

Happy Birthday daddy!! I love you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 10:41 AM

12comments

12 Comments

at 11:22 AM Blogger Mrs. Dr. Dave said...

My thoughts are with you....

 
at 12:59 PM Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Thinking of you during this painful time!

Happy Birthday to your daddy!

 
at 3:22 PM Blogger gina said...

what a handsome man!! (and pretty bride!)

 
at 4:02 PM Blogger Judy said...

That is a beautiful picture. I hope you enjoy fond memories of him today and every day.

 
at 5:27 PM Blogger Michael said...

I know this was a hard post to write.
But that is what will make it so special for you.

Take Care
Michael

 
at 12:22 AM Blogger Laurie said...

Beautiful picture! Happy Birthday, Dad!

 
at 9:14 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your daddy

 
at 10:30 AM Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thinking of you. That is a fantastic picture of you all.

 
at 5:01 PM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Today is my dad's birthday and he would have been 65. This is the 5th year without him and it is still hard. Hang in there I am thinking about you!

 
at 6:36 PM Blogger amynoroom said...

What a sweet photo of you and your dad. What is it like to lose your dad because I think I'm going to be losing mine in the next 6 months to a year....???

 
at 7:31 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sending you a hug. I know it has been tough for you. (((HUG)))

 
at 7:26 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP gay doctors in atlanta Mature blow xxx Teen cum anal Car dealers in south amboy nj new jersey Best digital camera sony olympus propecia or dutasteride jdm nissan 180 dildos Non nude nonude teen portal Bleach hentai rukia New brunswick medicare Gay guides drugstore comtemplatesstdcatdefault asp catid 9

 

Post a Comment