It's My Pad......

7/03/2006

More pics...Oh goodie!!

Ok so we went over to the inlaws where we had a huge 4th of July party. It was really fun! Good food, good drinks and good conversation! It helped that Kevin took over chasing the kids all night so I could knock back some brew. We bought a couple six packs so of course I got my favorite Molson. Anyway we forgot to take pics while we were there but here are a few of us. I know it's too exciting huh?!lol

Brenden thought the 4th of July was the birth of July, Hmmm OoooKkkkk
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She was tired when we got home but I had to get her picture. She wasn't too happy with her damn mommy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is before the party, The color was off in it so I made it B&W
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is me after a few brews tonight. I am ready for bed! ;-)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 10:33 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at 12:07 AM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Happy 4th of July~

 
at 2:19 AM Blogger Kurt said...

It's the third of July!

 
at 2:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Renee! I absolutely love the last one! Your haircut looks SO good and did you get highlights? You look amazing! I tried to catch up with you on MSN, but I think you were away. I miss talking with you too!

 
at 10:14 AM Blogger Tricia said...

How fun! did Kev have an old Navy flag shirt too?? I bought my boys the muscle shirts with the flag. I have NO intention of putting my fat body in a tank top..so I didn;t get one. But I got a new red t-shirt and Kyle a blue t-shirt so we'll all match. LOL I have blue flip flops with stars too!!

Claire looks absolutely PRECIOUS in her little pink tank and her jean shorts. I can't believe how grown up Brenden is looking!! Our babies are growing up WAY too fast!!!

I'm glad you had such a good time last night. Happy 4th my friend!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

 
at 11:42 AM Blogger amynoroom said...

You and your husband are such a beautiful couple! Y'all look great together!

Happy 4th of July!!!

 
at 6:56 PM Blogger RWB said...

Happy 4th of July

You two make a great looking couple!

 
at 7:18 PM Blogger Judy said...

Happy 4th to you! Looks like you guys all had fun!

 
at 10:14 AM Blogger Cady said...

those are great pics. hehe...claire does look pretty mad at you. :) glad you had a good 4th!

 
at 11:24 AM Blogger Mrs. Dr. Dave said...

Yep, you look toasted in that last one!

 

Post a Comment