It's My Pad......

7/17/2006

VBS week.....


Tonight starts VBS. It is sure to be a fun week. Brenden is so excited. Kevin is the kindergarten leader and I am the kindergarten secretary and I'll be helping with our group as well. We have to be there at 6 but it starts at 6:30 and is over at 8:45. I am sure the kids will conk right out when they get home. Tuesday and Thursday we will be having supper at church. The youth are doing it to raise money for the new youth center we are building. Anyway we had a nice weekend. We went out to TGIFriday's for dinner last night. I like it just fine but it's not a fav. It's at the mall so it's easy. Kevin went on a Audi cruise yesterday. Just some people from the Audi club met and drove for a couple hours yesterday. Today is gonna be a hot one. Temp's in the high 90's and heat index of like 103. So I think we will be hanging out inside today. I have laundry to do and I think I will do hot dogs for dinner tonight. Quick and easy so we can eat and get out of here!
Have a great week everyone!

Renee at 8:51 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 12:35 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hot dogs are da bomb. I love them. Especially at a ballpark.

OK, now I'm hungry.

 
at 3:26 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Dude.

 
at 3:50 PM Blogger Judy said...

Ooh, have a GREAT week! I almost asked if we could do another VBS in a couple of weeks because we had such a great one last week (yeah, shoot me now!). Hope you have a fantastic one, too!

 
at 1:59 AM Blogger k8 said...

renee- i am a naughty MIA blog friend but i still luv you.

we're doing the same vbs at our church!

xok8

 
at 6:57 PM Blogger Mrs. Dr. Dave said...

This is so crazy....my stepson went to "Spirit Camp" at our church and they used the same Sontreasure Island materials!

 

Post a Comment