It's My Pad......

7/18/2006

1 down, 4 to go!!

First night of VBS went great. Well Kevin came home with a migraine about 4 so I called the head of VBS and all was fine. He stayed home and we just had one of the teenage boys fill in for him. We had 20 kindergarteners in our group. They were all pretty good. There is one little boy who doesn't go to church. I am trying to show him love but for some reason he picked my son to be his punching bag. After a couple times of me telling him we don't hit and to apologize he stopped and then wanted to be with Brenden the rest of the night and they got along fine. I think the other kindergarten group went well too. Tonight we are having supper at church which is nice. Our church is very close to Kev's work so he will just meet us there. It's really hot here again today. Heat advisory will go into effect later today. Oh and I slept like crap last night. I kept dreaming that all those kids were at the VBS registration table and I kept messing stuff up or when I told them to make 2 lines they'd all mesh together and I couldn't figure stuff out. I woke up 2 times and had to get up to get tylenol one time. God bless all the kindergarten teachers everywhere!!!

Renee at 10:15 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 10:52 AM Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

I am glad it went well! Good luck with the rest of the VBS!

 
at 12:52 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Thanks!

 
at 3:49 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

People that work with other people's children every blessed day need a friggin medal.

 
at 10:48 PM Blogger Judy said...

YAY for the best week of summer! Enjoy every moment of VBS!

 

Post a Comment