It's My Pad......

7/01/2006

Back to normal...

Well not really sure I have ever been normal but hey whatever!lol My girlfriends left this morning. Usually I am kinda sad when they leave but today I was actually teary when they left. We just had such an awesome week and I think PMS is setting in! Uh-Oh, watch out!lol We were on the go most of the time they were here. We all went out for breakfast this morning and as soon as Claire went down for her nap so did Kev and I. Brenden just vegged out with a computer game. We went out a little earlier to wash my car and run a couple errands. Kev has to mow later and I need to get groceries at some point. I think we have nursery at church tomorrow so we'll go to both services. We haven't been at church in like 3 weeks and people have been calling to make sure something didn't happen!lol Nice to be missed though. So I have laundry going and the house needs some TLC. What I really want is a glass of red and a bubble bath. I think that will definitely be on schedule for this evening! It will be cool to hang out with Kevin too. I felt like we haven't seen much of each other this week! Toodles!

Oh and check out the new "thongs" I ordered this morning. My friend had a pair and I loved them. So I got blue and pink.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 5:03 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 6:25 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss when that was all "thong" meant.

 
at 6:46 PM Blogger Judy said...

Love these shoes! Where are they from?

enjoy your weekend!

 
at 8:22 PM Blogger Karima said...

I used always accidentally say "thongs" when I meant "tongs". I now hate both of those words.

 
at 10:57 PM Blogger Cindy said...

I'm always exhausted when company leaves...I'm so glad you guys had a great visit.

 
at 8:44 AM Blogger Cady said...

sounds like you had a great time with your friends! those sandals look really comfortable!

 
at 9:20 AM Blogger Me said...

LOL... I tried to explain to my 15 year old daughter that we called them 'thongs', NOT flipflops.

She hates it. She says "MOTHER!" everytime I slip and call them a thong. LOL.

 
at 10:45 PM Blogger Renee said...

Judy- They are from Lands End

Karma- When I was in high school I had my first "real" boyfriend over for Sunday dinner. My mom was asking me where I put the thongs?!!lol She was looking for them for the SALAD!!lolol

Elliot- You totally figured me out!lol Good to see you! I miss our chats!

 
at 11:49 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

the fire work pics came out good, what did yoiu have your camera set on when you took them? LOL ok so i have dial up for the moment (so sad) and the pic didnt come up till a few seconds after i read "check out my new thongs" well i must say i was expecting to see some sexy/cute drawers, lol!!! Ofcourse i was also wondering why the hell did she see her friends thongss, lol, whats going on over there, lol!! Those "thongs" are very cute...let me know if they are comfy too!

 

Post a Comment