It's My Pad......

6/27/2006

Coffee anyone?


My friends and I went to Macaroni grill and out to shop. We were going to go to a movie but with the rain and all we decided to just come home. I had to turn around in the middle of one of the roads coming home. The road was totally flooded out. Ca-ray-zy! They said 1-2 in. of rain an hour for several hours tonight. It has rained for 4 days. The dog may need flippers, a life jacket and snorkle when he goes out in the morning!lol Anyway we are lounging around and waiting for the house to float away!lol

How cute is that mug? I didn't wanna buy it so I just took a picture. How cool am I? Don't answer that!!

Renee at 10:24 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at 10:37 PM Blogger Karima said...

Rain was invented just so you can have entire days that you spend at the movies.

 
at 11:24 PM Blogger Michael said...

You are way cool.
Raining here too...

Take Care
Michael

 
at 11:45 PM Blogger Judy said...

Send us some! We are in one heck of a draught this year!

 
at 11:25 AM Blogger RWB said...

Yeah I’m with Judy, send some rain this way…we haven’t seen rain in weeks and with near 100 degree temperatures every day my lawn is suffering, not to mention my increasing water bill!

I love the cup! That may be my new mantra!

 
at 2:05 PM Blogger Brandi1977 said...

The mug is cute! Yea thank goodness it isn't raining YET today.

 
at 9:59 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the cup. I am so sick of rain! AHHH!! Thank God it didn't rain today! I like the new bedding BTW, i have been w/o internet for a lil over 2 weeks (or so) and i have lots of catching up to do :)

 
at 9:35 AM Blogger Unknown said...

love that cup lol

 

Post a Comment