It's My Pad......

6/26/2006

Just popping in....

Well my friends got here Saturday afternoon. It has been so good to see them. I haven't seen them in a year so we have been having a good time. They laugh as much as I do. Laughing is good for the soul ya know. :-) All of us took off on yesterday morning. We spent the day at the Crayola factory. It was nice to get out and the kids had fun. We stayed at the Mariott last night which was really nice. We hung out in the indoor pool and hot tub for a while last night. Today we had planned to go to a amusement park but it was pouring rain. Flood warnings are in effect everywhere it seems. So we just goofed off and went to lunch. We saw a sign on the way home for some Caves that you can walk through etc so we stopped and did that. I didn't care much for it. You had to go up these steps and it was so high up. I am freaked by heights so I wasn't thrilled. I made it fine and it was something to do. We got home and me and the girls took off to get a few groceries. I am so sleepy though. I didn't sleep a wink last night. The beds were comfy but I just let a gazillion things run through my head and then I can't sleep. Tonight will be a different story I bet. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed! Ok well I need to get back to my company but I wanted to come post. I will have pictures up in a day or 2. You are excited aren't you, aren't you? Oh and who wants a beer? That would be ME!!!

Renee at 6:17 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 8:20 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Hot tub.

 
at 12:39 AM Blogger Judy said...

*waving frantically over here*

Can you throw a cold one this far?

 
at 12:12 PM Blogger RWB said...

Sounds like a good little vacation...Glad you're back...I’ll take a beer or two!

 
at 12:44 PM Blogger Leesa said...

I love good friends and laughs!

 

Post a Comment