It's My Pad......

6/22/2006

My new bedding!

Kevin and I ran out to Pottery Barn yesterday evening and got new bedding. We are going to hopefully be painting our bedroom in a couple weeks. Not totally sure but I think a butterscotchy color or something. We bought a duvet cover and shams. The duvet will go on my nice snuggly down comforter. I am so excited and I LOVE what we got. Kevin liked it too of course. We also got a set of sheets as well. I have a few sheet sets that will match it but this was on sale and too good of a deal to pass up. I love 300 TC sheets. They are so soft! I will wash it all soon and I can't wait to get it on the bed. I will make sure to post pics. Here is a pic from Pottery Barn though....
What color do you think we should paint our room? I am very open for suggestions!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 9:18 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at 10:06 AM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I love bedding! It is like an addiction!

You have got to try 800TC or 1000TC sheets they feel like silk!

I like the color you suggested. Very cozy!

 
at 7:28 PM Blogger gina said...

gold?

 
at 12:33 AM Blogger Judy said...

What is the trim color on that white sham with the trim? I think a butterscotch/toupe-ish color would be YUMMY with these!

 
at 8:33 AM Blogger Me said...

Ahhh (I'm swooning). You actually made a PURCHASE at Pottery Barn. Sigh. I only get to window shop there. LOL.

Pottery Barn style on a Walmart budget. ;)

 
at 9:09 AM Blogger Renee said...

Girlfriend, we went to the OUTLET! Duvet, 2 shams and sheet set....$115!! :-)

 
at 11:21 AM Blogger Kim said...

For Pottery barn $115 is cheap! I wish we had an outlet around here.
I think a buttery warm yellow / butterscotch would be really nice, and warm feeling.

 
at 10:57 AM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Renee email me when you get a chance and let me know where the Pottery Barn outlet is I might have to check it out!

 
at 12:02 AM Blogger I'm not here. said...

Definitely a warm, soft, buttery yellow, I think. :o)
Love the bedding!

 
at 4:56 AM Blogger jenifer said...

Incredible bedding set!! It is best for master bedroom of home!! I just love your sweet choice!!

 

Post a Comment