It's My Pad......

7/20/2006

This week sure is flying by! VBS is still going good. It's fun but some of the kids in our class just won't listen. We have one kid who we have to tell him to sit down or to be quiet and he will just look at you and ignore you. Makes me nuts!lol He's a sweet kid though for the most part. I've met a couple new people from church (they are our helpers) and that has been really cool. Tonight we eat at church so I am happy about that. We have been getting home a little after 9 and the kids are like vombies when we get in the car. Needless to say we don't have any probs getting them to bed.
This weekend I need to start making lists of what we need to take on vacation. We are leaving next friday and staying for the week. I am still waiting to hear from a friend if they can watch the dog. If not, I need to call the Kennel. Oh! Yesterday the kids and I went to Target to get a few things for VBS. All the summer clothes are mostly on clearance. I got an outfit there thatI had seen before and I loved but wasn't willing to spend 20$ on for Claire (She grows to quick), I got the outfit for 5.00$!! She looks SO cute in it too. I also got Brenden a couple shirts really cheap. Ok I need to run and unload the dishwasher!
Ta-TA

Renee at 10:09 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 10:48 AM Blogger Judy said...

Man, I need to hit our Target! I could use some new clothes myself - the standard mommy-uniform - shorts and t-shirts!

 
at 10:51 AM Blogger Manda said...

Sounds like you are having a busy week. It's always nice to find cute clothes on sale! Have a good rest of the week!

 
at 11:39 AM Blogger Cady said...

i love target, and i love sales. i found some new clothes on sale a few days ago too. fun times!

 
at 12:09 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Did you unload the dishwasher yet?

 
at 9:23 AM Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Glad to hear VBS went well! Where are you going on vacation?

 

Post a Comment