It's My Pad......

3/28/2007

That was nice!

So Kev and I got (ran) away last night. We went out and had dinner. It was SO nice and relaxing. We went to a local owned place where the atmosphere is great and the food was even better. Afterwards we dropped by to see his dad and step-mom for a few mins. Kev was ready for dessert so we went to another local place around 8:30. He had apple pie, I had Gin and Tonic!lol Actually I had MIL come along with us. She's cool like that! :-) Anyway we got in about 9:30. It was just what we needed and we did enjoy ourselves very much.

Of course we DVR'd AI and I had to watch it as soon as I got home.

Lakisha- Loved her!

Melinda- Always love her too! Kurt, you do know if you marry her, there will be NO NECKING!! LOL I crack myself up!

Gina- Perfect song for her, I love The pretenders anyway!

Haley- Pageant Queeen- Eh

Jordin- I thought she was cute and did fine.

Chris S- I think he will be heading out soon even if he is my hometown boy!

Chris R- You all know I love him and I thought he did good! I don't think he will win of ocurse though!

Blake- Snoozefest, I like him but he bored me

Phil- I thought he did great!! My fav of him so far! Still scary to look at though! lol

Sanjaya- Like Simon said, He's in his own universe. WTF?

Let me tell you this, I swore I would not tell anyone but it was funny! So I was sitting there and I said I want to get in a few votes for Chris R. (First time I have voted this season)So Kev says dial 1-866-idols-04. You have to remember I had like 3-4 alcoholic beverages in me. I wasn't drunk but I wasn't totally sharp to catch what he told me. So yes, I got like 10 votes in for SANJAYA! I just happened to look at the number as it redialed and I was like OMG! That's Sanjaya! I looked at Kev and he was giggling like a school girl. Really freaking funny! LOL So then I had to redial and vote for Chris R like 30 times to make sure I canceled out Sanjaya's votes. *sigh* So anyway Claire and I ran a few errands this morning. We have decided to take a weekend trip to Baltimore so I need to find a hotel for us to stay at. I love weekend get aways. I supposed I better check the weather too huh? Everyone have a great WEDNESDAY!!

Renee at 12:23 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 3:36 PM Blogger Judy said...

LOL on the voting! We missed the whole thing due to baseball here -frustrating to say the least! I will definitely have to catch tonight's results show!

 
at 7:52 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you got (ran) away lol. Hope you have a great time

 
at 12:33 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Lakisha- I thought she was a little boring, but I'm predisposed to find any flaw in her though, so she won't beat Melinda.

Melinda- She was the best, and she'll make a great wife.

Gina- That was the best she's ever been.

Haley- "Pageant Queeen" is exactly right.

Jordin- she was good. The straight hair made her look too old, tho.

Chris S- He just isn't as good a singer as the better ones, tho he's pretty good!

Chris R- I like him, even tho I hate that style of music!

Blake- He's great - as you know, I'm hoping it's Melinda, Jordin and Blake in the final 3.

Phil- ew.

Sanjaya- his singing is getting better and better; he's almost good enough to be on the show now.

As you know, Chris went home. I was happy about the bottom 3, although I'd like to see Sanjaya go home.

 

Post a Comment