It's My Pad......

3/07/2007

AI- The boys....

Ok they mostly suck.

Chris R- I like him.

Chris S- I like him too yet he annoys me a teeny bit.

Blake- He may be my fav boy...MAYBE!

Sundance- I like him too

Phillip- Eh not so much

Jared- Eh again

Brandon- Sometimes I like him, sometimes not

Sanjaya- I DETEST him! Barf-a-roni

I think the 2 to go tonight will be between Sanjaya,Jared,Brandon or Phillip

That being said none of them blow me away. I like the girls SO much better and I think Melinda might win. That girl is fierce!

Let's be thankful that we don't have Ace Young undressing us with his eyes this year! *shudder*

I miss Elliott!

Renee at 11:06 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 2:05 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I think the show surely misses the talent and amazing good looks of Ace...I know I do!
Anyway, this season is nowhere near as great as last. I only tune in for Blake and Chris R., and I couldn't care any less for the ladies...major yawns, heard it all before.

 
at 2:23 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by Ace! lol

 
at 2:59 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Melinda is the no-neck I was talking about. She's great.

Blake is my favorite of the men. I also like Brandon and Chris. Phil is sickening! Worse than Sanjaya! Maybe even Ace, and that's bad.

 
at 3:27 PM Blogger Renee said...

Kurt- Phillip is a very scary looking guy. I have to squint and when he tries to hit the low notes, well it's just DREADFUL! lol

 
at 8:36 AM Blogger MilkMaid said...

Lakisha will be the one to beat I think. Her and Melinda both...

I started a new blog, if you wanna visit. ;)

 

Post a Comment