It's My Pad......

3/21/2007

AI- Top 11

Haley- Eh but hey she's sexy, atleast that's what Kev thinks! lol

Melinda- I love her but I wasn't as blown away as the judges last night

Lakisha- I love her and I love how she was dressed!

Gina- Not so great last night. i hope she sticks around though!

Jordin- LOVED her! I liked her best last night! WOW sister!

Stephanie- I think she is a doll and has a great voice but I always tend to forget that last girl. I actually had to think a min befor eI typed the 6th girl!

Phil- Go home, you scare me!

Sajaya- Dare I say it, I kinda, sorta in a way kinda liked it a teeny bit. I think I just liked that he didn't whisper actually!

Blake- Love that smooth voice! Who's your daddy??

Chris R.- LOVE him! Hes also a cutie pie!

Chris S.- Eh kind of annoys me.


I got Elliott's new cd yesterday! It's good and of course that didn't surprise me! Everyone have a fabulous Wed! What did you all think of last night??

Renee at 8:02 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 8:25 AM Blogger Judy said...

I missed last night due to an emergency run to the grocery store - out of milk and apple juice AND Veggietales fruit snacks!

 
at 11:00 AM Blogger Kurt said...

Okay, let's do this!

Haley: she's not good enough.

Melinda: she was restrained last night, but she's still the best. I want her to win and then marry me.

Lakisha: she's the second best, but I don't want her to beat Melinda or marry me.

Gina: I like her, but she's not good enough.

Jordin: She is really cute, and a great singer. Last night she became one of the top four singers.

Stephanie: Who's that? She's very good, but I don't think she can win.

Phil: ew!

Sanjaya: He shouldn't be there, but the first half of last night's performance was the least sucky he's ever been. That little crying girl was really creepy, tho!

Blake: I think he's great, and I want him in the final two with Melinda, but I don't want to marry him.

Chris R: I thought he was good until last night, when Peter Noone imitated his singing. Now I can't stop hearing that whenever he sings.

Chris S: I like him, but he's just not good enough to beat the others.

I heard Elliot playing at the record store. I'm glad he got a recording contract.

Kurt out.

 
at 11:44 PM Blogger gina said...

what kurt? yuo like me but i am not good enough?? at least renee hopes i stick around...

blake's daddy is WESLEY, btw :)

why no julia and wes in the finals? at least my fam got two out of the four.

 

Post a Comment