It's My Pad......

3/12/2007

Monday!

Well this weekend I went over and worked at the in-laws B&B. MIL's BIL passed away last Wednesday so she flew out of town. Everything went very smoothly. I enjoyed serving the guests and chatting with them. It was very weird not having my MIL there though. We tried to be very friendly and everyone enjoyed their stay but MIL just has the "charm" if that makes any sense. One of those people you can't help but like. Hopefully I will go see her Thurs or Fri and just hang out. It was nice just being away from the kids. I know that sounds horrible but it kinda gave me a chance to rejuvenate(even though I was working) and we had such a nice evening yesterday. I am really going to try to get Claire completely out of diapers this week. She is 2 yrs and almost 10 months old. I know "most" kids are trained by 3 yrs so that's my goal. I also got the forms to sign her up for preschool. How can my baby girl be old enough for that?!! She'll just go 2 days for 2 1/2 hrs each day. I won't know what to do with myself! LOL Anyway that's really about all going on. I was sad to see the lead singer of Boston died. I LOVE that group! Ok well off I go to pick up the house a bit and pull something out to thaw for dinner! Everyone have a great week!

PS- I just realized I didn't post AI results. Antonella I was glad to see go but how the hell did Haley and Sanjaya get through?! This season better shape up quick or I may not watch........YEAH RIGHT!! ;)

Just a funny pic of Claire getting ready for nap, she sleeps with tons of stuffed things!lol
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Just my cutie boy Brenden...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Renee at 9:04 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 1:38 PM Blogger Crabby said...

Oh man! Thanks on the AI post. I agree. NO idea how Sundance and Haley were let go and those others stayed. Makes no sense at all to me.

The kiddos are cute as buttons and there's not a thing wrong with enjoying some "me" time. Mom's work their tails off. They deserve a little time off now and then.

 
at 3:56 PM Blogger Judy said...

Man, i need to talk my in-laws into getting a B&B! LOL

 
at 7:13 PM Blogger Unknown said...

so cute

 
at 7:29 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Haley stunk up the place! I was not a fan of SUNDANCE HEAD, but he was better than Sanjaya.

 
at 7:33 PM Blogger MilkMaid said...

Such cute kidlets !!

 
at 4:11 PM Blogger k8 said...

i can't believe how long claire's hair is!!!

 

Post a Comment