It's My Pad......

3/08/2007

AI- The girls

They totally blow the boys away. It's a girl's year this time!

Jordin- I really like her. She is 17 and can sing like that....you go girl!

Sabrina- I think she sings well but she seems has no spark. She needs the "YO" factor!lol

Haley- Very pretty girl but she's going home tonight

Stephanie- I like her singing too. She seems like a sweetheart

Antonella- What the hell? This girl needs to pack up and head out. She is no where near as good as the other's yet she's still hanging on. I don't care for her attitude either.

Latisha- Girl can throw it down.

Gina- i like her. I hope she sticks around. I like that she is different. I don't think she is the best singer but I do like her.

Melinda- I LOVE her! Her singing is fabulous and I love how she is shy and seems so surprised that that big ol voice came out of her body! lol

Out of these girls I want Antonella and Haley gone. I think the rest deserve to go through.......so wha did you think?

PS- I miss my friends SOOOOO much! :-(

Renee at 8:46 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 4:17 PM Blogger Judy said...

I agree - the girls blow the boys away!

 
at 6:00 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Melinda, Latisha, Gina, Jordin. Antonella was awful, but her audition was good. She's probly better than she's showing. Haley was awful.

 

Post a Comment