It's My Pad......

4/18/2007

American Idol top 7.......

Lakisha- I said to Kevin she is screaming the song, the judges agreed. I am putting in an application for Paula's spot.

Melinda- I thought she did well and I liked that they made her look "hip".

Jordin- WOWOWOWOWOW! Did I say WOW?!

Phil- I thought he did very well.

Chris- I didn't care for it but want him around another week.

Blake- He seemed disconnected from the song. It just seemed "off " to me.

Sanjaya- Ok the game is over you HAVE to go home tonight. Someone hit the gong already will ya?!

Bottom 3- Lakisha, Chris and Sanjaya...For the love of everything holy PLEASE so home Sanjaya! PLEASE!!

Renee at 10:11 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 11:31 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah I haven't really been into idol this year but I did see sanjay or what ever his name is singing last night and blah is all I can say. How did he get this far. lol

 
at 2:55 PM Blogger Kurt said...

I haven't watched the show yet, but I sat next to someone on the plane who watched it, and there was some excitement around Sanjaya's performance, meaning he either sucked extra bad or he was better than usual. Will watch tonight.

 
at 3:51 PM Blogger Judy said...

GAds, let's hope for all things SANE that Sanjaya goes home...he is KILLING that show.

 
at 11:28 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Okay girl I haven't even been into the show like I said earlier but you know I jumped for joy when he was sent packin lol

 
at 9:40 AM Blogger MilkMaid said...

FINALLY...what a nerd LOL

Update, whatcha think of last night?

 

Post a Comment