It's My Pad......

4/04/2007

AI Top 9

Melinda- I will be shocked if she doesn't win. I don't think she will EVER have a bad night.

Lakisha- Liked her better last night than I have the past couple weeks. You get your sassy on girl!

Gina- I still like her but only give her another week or 2, if she's still there after tonight

Haley- OMG! What the hell was that dress? She's totally trying to bring "Sexy back" lol

Jordin- Can she totally steal a win? Watch out for this chicka. I love her!

Phil- Serial killer

Sanjaya- *shudder*

Blake- I really liked him last night

Chris- Ditto!

Tonight's bottom 3- Haley, Gina and Phil. Sanjaya should be and should be going home but he won't. What kinds of world do we live in? lol

I think Haley or Phil will head home....what do you think?

Renee at 4:41 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at 10:40 PM Blogger Kurt said...

It was Gina! And she was getting better every week.

 
at 8:33 AM Blogger Unknown said...

There are certain radio stations who are having people call in just to vote for the worst and that's why what's his name is still there. Not really a fair contest in that aspect is it.

 
at 8:43 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watch on youtube. I watched the big guy sing Every Little Thing. He sucked. How do you screw that up? I need to watch a sunjaya video. I'll go now.

~Jef

 
at 9:20 PM Blogger k8 said...

happy easter!

 
at 6:41 PM Blogger MilkMaid said...

Hope you had a nice Easter! :)

 

Post a Comment