It's My Pad......

5/01/2007

AI Top 6....AGAIN!

Well I am a huge Bon Jovi fan so I was so excited for tonight's show. Jon is looking just as hot as ever...DAMN!

Ok so here we go...

Phil- Even though he looks scary I thought he did damn good tonight. Wow!

Jordin- As much as I love this girl I was not feeling it tonight. I just hope she doesn't get kicked off for 1 so-so performance!

Lakisha- Ki-Ki is bak ya'll. Thought she did so well. Can it keep her in it another week?

Blake- I have always been a lukewarm blake fan. Maybe it's the no lips thing? still am not sure if I liked it or not. It definitely was original but I think he pulled it off! :)

Chris- As Simon said, he did what he could with the song. Not fabulous but not horrible. He def will be going home tomorrow. There goes my eye candy! :(

Melinda- That girl is fierce! You go girl!!

The 2 leaving...Chris and I really don't know?!! lol

So what did ya'll think? :)

Renee at 9:09 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 8:24 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Hubs said Lakisha was good. He said he thought the song Jordin sang was too fast for her. I didn't see it so I wouldnt know

 
at 9:17 AM Blogger Kurt said...

I've had enough of Phil. I liked Chris a lot this week, and tho Jordin was bad, she should stay.

 

Post a Comment