It's My Pad......

4/25/2007

AI Top 6!

Chris- I thought he did very well. One of his best. I think he may head home tonight though.

Melinda- She tore it up like usual! She looked pretty too. I really liked her dress.

Blake- Snooze, I thought he was boring!

Lakisha- She has really lost her spark I think. She shout-sang. She picked the wrong song I think. I can only hear Fantasia sing that song and man she REALLY sang it! Anyway should I say sang or sung?

Phil- Not a bad vocal but kinda boring.

Jordin- I have now pinned her my favorite, I think. She is just WOW! I want her and Melinda to be final 2 and I will be thrilled with either winner.

Bottom 3- Blake, Lakisha and Chris......Chris goes bye bye :(

So what did ya'll think?

I said I wasn't going to vote anymore this season because I don't feel compelled but I did try 3-4 times last night just because they were giving money to the hungry people of the world with every call. So guilt sucked me in! lol ;)

Renee at 10:25 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 3:28 PM Blogger amynoroom said...

I agree with your Bottom 3 Predictions!!! :-)

 
at 3:41 PM Blogger Kurt said...

It's still on the TIVO. But I still love Melinda and Jordin. I hope Blake is in the Top 3. What the hell is Phil still doing there? He's creepy, and so is his hat collection.

 
at 6:11 PM Blogger Crabby said...

I'm wanting the same final two. Melinda and Jordan. And I agree on Lakisha. What was she thinking? That's 2 weeks in a row she sang songs made famous by recent Idols. and nobody can perform like Fantasia. That gal puts her whole soul into a song.

Nice rundown on the show!

 
at 11:26 PM Blogger gina said...

alright, american idol girl. when are we gonna get a real post? are you and kurt the same person?

 
at 7:56 PM Blogger k8 said...

jordin is my favorite too! and chris.

 

Post a Comment