It's My Pad......

5/08/2007

A regular post...

Jus thought I'd get on here for a few mins. Today I feel like CRUD! I can't wait till Kev gets home so I can go to bed. Claire's 3rd birthday is Sunday. Isn't that crazy?!!She's such a big girl now. i dread Saturday. Kev and I have a game plan to get up early and clean out the garage and a few other chores. Kev's mom is coming in to visit next Thursday so I want to get the house looking good. Plus I am throwing Kev a party so I need my house to be CLEAN! Sunday we may take Claire to build a bear after church for her b-day gift from my mom. I want to be positively lazy especially if I will be cleaning our house Saturday! lol Brenden is doing very well in school. Great behavior reports and very good grades. His teacher says he is WAY past ready for 1st grade which is cool. I am looking forward to AI tonight. WOOHOO! Ok off to veg on the couch till Kev gets home. Can I have some cheese with my whine?

Did I even post Easter pics?? I had to use my camera phone since my digital was broken at the time...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Renee at 3:39 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 5:38 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Go Melinda!

Claire is adorable.

 
at 9:52 PM Blogger Judy said...

your kids are getting so big! Claire's absolutely precious and look at how handsome Brenden is!

 
at 10:42 PM Blogger Michael said...

I am sorry you are not feeling well.
kids are growing up fast.

Take Care
Michael

 
at 6:56 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you feel like crud. Hope you feel better soon.

 
at 3:06 PM Blogger Crabby said...

Aw, she's adorable! I miss those years. Mine is 31. Can you believe that? That makes me older than dirt, I reckon.

 
at 8:13 PM Blogger k8 said...

love love love her dress with sweater!

 
at 7:10 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Mother's day

 
at 10:26 AM Blogger Bev said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your kids are so damn cute!

 

Post a Comment