It's My Pad......

7/24/2006

I need to make a list...

I hate packing for vacation. I will leave it at that!lol

We are heading out to North Carolina early friday morning. I am so excited to go! This weekend was good. Nothing too exciting but it was good. Brenden is making me crazy this morning. It's all about his smart mouth. Can I duct tape it shut?!lol I just had to call the doc to get my thyroid meds refilled. I also made Brenden's kindergarten physical appointment. I wonder what they will do? Also I have been invited to go on a beach trip over Labor day weekend with my best friend and some other friends. I think I am going. Kevin didn't think it would be a prob and he'll have to see if he can get a couple days off since he'll be home with the kiddos. I just need to get over my fear of flying. I guess it's nothing that a couple Bloody Mary's won't cure huh?!lol

Oh and don't buy your vacation snacks for the car too soon, they may get eaten before the trip!:-)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 9:46 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 2:25 PM Blogger Kurt said...

"The safety record for commercial flying in the United States is one of the safest in the world. Arnold Barnett, a statistician from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, noted that the death risk was 1 in 2 million in the decade from 1967 to 1976. It is estimated that the risk today is in the region of 1 in 10 million."

 
at 6:53 PM Blogger Karima said...

I have a standard packing list and keep photocopies of it in my files for when I pack. I like to explain to people it's not because I have a problem but "because I travel so much for work". Decide for yourself.

 
at 12:43 AM Blogger Judy said...

I'm guilty of the early snack buying...it is a hard habit to break.

 
at 9:27 AM Blogger gina said...

nc? you will be near me! have fun!! and the beach trip sounds fun. i have been trying to plan a trip with some friends for a long time now, and we are all slack!! maybe your trip will give me the incentive to get their @#$# in gear!

 

Post a Comment