It's My Pad......

7/27/2006

Packing is for the birds!

Anyone know any birds that want to come finish my packing?!lol


I have my list but I still feel like I am forgetting something. Oh well if we do I guess we can just go out and buy whatever we forget, unless it's the kids we forget!lol I also am getting the house picked up and cleaned. I hate hate hate coming home to a dirty house. We also have a neighbor kid coming over this evening to show him what we need him to do as far as taking care of Samson and Shultzie. We were gonna take Shultzie to the Kennel but having this kid come over is cheaper and I think Shultzie would like being at home better. Kevin is going to laugh at me when I tell him I am leaving the TV on for the animals. Should I leave it on Animal Planet? ;-) This morning I ran out to get MORE snacks for the car since I totally ate all the twizzlers already. We stopped in over at the inlaws to say hello and goodbye till we see them in 10 days or so. I am sure MIL will think of me while she is having her nice red wine while I am stuck with my mom who think's alcohol is SIN! *sigh* Ok enough of this I need to get back to work. Who's coming to help?!

Maybe I will check in while I am gone but my mom has DIALUP and I am not sure if I want to spend hour on a 10 sentence post!lol

Everyone take care!!!!:-)

Renee at 1:58 PM

11comments

11 Comments

at 2:54 PM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Have a great trip...sorry about the no alcohol at your mom's!

 
at 4:18 PM Blogger Kurt said...

OPE has been on dialup since day one. It can be done!

 
at 4:37 PM Blogger Jennifer said...

Are you going to be near here this time?

 
at 7:55 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

Sorry, I know not of dial up.

And what? No alcohol?

Sorry, that does not compute either.

 
at 8:22 PM Blogger Manda said...

Have a good time on vacation. Wish I could go away right now....lol. Think of me while I am moving in this high humidity. UUUGGGHHH we move tomorrow. Have Fun!!!

 
at 10:02 PM Blogger Judy said...

Have a terrific trip! Packing IS for the birds, but it is so worth it when you get to leave!

 
at 12:12 AM Blogger Laurie said...

My sister always leaves Animal Planet on for her dog. Have fun!

 
at 8:05 AM Blogger Cady said...

have a great trip! i feel your pain about the alcohol...my parents are the same as yours on that!

 
at 9:00 PM Blogger Unknown said...

You know packing ain't my thing, hope you got it all coralled before you left!!

 
at 7:28 PM Blogger Kim said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

 
at 2:31 PM Blogger Shelli said...

its worse to unpack....at least you have something to look forward to other than laundry~!

yuk!

have a safe trip!

 

Post a Comment