It's My Pad......

8/07/2006

Poor widdle bunny.....

Ok last night as we were finishing unloading tha car etc, Kev saw a little bunny in the driveway. It was hurt and Kev saw a cat running away from it. He ran and grabbed a old towel and got the bunny. It was so tiny and you could tell he (the bunny) was in shock. Kevin is such an animal person. He was all talking baby talk to it and everything. I said do NOT name it and go put it back in the yard.lol He put it in a box to let it "recoup" for a little bit and he put it back outside. It took off and hopefully he is all cozy with his mommy now......
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


*Bonus picture of a cutie....*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 2:55 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at 5:00 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Oh, that is so cute. I would have probably kept him. I just love bunnies. I want one. I have a bunny hole in my yard and see them all the time. I wish they would come to me but they are wild and run when you go see them.
We also have a wild cat near by and every once in a while you will see the cat try and hunt them.

Your baby is so cute.

 
at 7:58 PM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I love Claire's pig tails...so cute!

 
at 1:08 AM Blogger Judy said...

Welcome home! Oh man, that is one cute bunny! And check out Claire! she's adorable!

 
at 1:33 AM Blogger Kurt said...

I miss the bunny.

 
at 9:13 AM Blogger Unknown said...

sweet pic of the rabbit and of course the bonus pic of cutie lol

 

Post a Comment