It's My Pad......

8/07/2006

We're back!


We got in yesterday about 6:30. We had a really nice time down in North Carolina. We got to see the family which was really nice. We stayed really busy for the most part. My mom watched the kids for us so we could go to a Bed and Breakfast for some alone time this past Thursday night. It was GREAT! We walked around downtown and went to a really cool Irish pub for dinner and drinks. After that we went to see Pirates of the Carribean 2. I had just seen the first one earlier in the week. It was pretty good. We then went back to the B&B and soaked in the big whirlpool tub. One night we went out with my cousin and her hubby to a "fun depot" type place. We played mini golf and laser tag. We also got in the batting cages and climbed the "rock wall". The free babysitting was great and my mom realy enjoyed the kids. She cried when we left Sunday morn. Usually she doesn't cry but she did this time. :-( The weekend we got there ALL of the family was there. All 20 of us spent that first weekend together at my mom's. Now that was fun. All of us girl's just stayed up late and talked and laughed our heads off. It was a good time. I have a few pics up on my flickr that I took. Not alot of anything but they are there none the less!:-)

Renee at 8:41 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 9:32 AM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Welcome back! I am so glad you had a great time!

 
at 10:01 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back. Glad you had such a great time.

 
at 12:14 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

How nice that you had such a fun time and made it home safely. :)

 
at 12:18 PM Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Welcome home! I am glad you had a good time! That was so nice of your mom to babysit! But I am sure that she enjoyed it very much:)

 
at 2:06 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Welcome back. I just love that picture of you guys. I'm glad you guys got to enjoy some alone time. I am hoping me and my hubby could do that someday soon.

 
at 10:42 AM Blogger Michael said...

Sounds like a fantastic vacation.

Welcome back.
You were missed.

Take Care
Michael

 

Post a Comment