It's My Pad......

9/28/2006

Date night!!

Last night was nice. We went to Outback for dinner. I just love the bread and salads. I also had the coconut shrimp although they were so big that I only ate 3 of them! I'll have to work it off at the gym tonight! We had a couple drinks which kinda cracked me up. I had a beer and Kevin had a mixed fruity peach drink. I said it seems like I should be having the mixed drink and he should be having the beer! We then went to a store close by because I wanted to find a candle garden but I walked out with a new pair of exercise pants. They are so cute too. Dark gray with pink and white stripes down the side of the leg. So after that we went to Starbucks. I got a Pumpkin Spice Latte. It was good, well what I drank of it. We decided to come on home and as we were going through the door Kev's hand hit my cup and it landed all over the floor. I was so bummed! I have a feeling Kevin will come home with one in his hand after work tonight.

Brenden woke up this morning hacking. He sounded awful! After a cup of water and a dose of "Tussin" he seemed to perk up. He didn't have a fever and still wanted to go to school. So I sent in a note saying he woke up coughing and if he seemed to get worse etc to please call me to come get him. So we'll see where this goes. So really that's all. I need to thaw something for dinner and tonight I will hit the gym. Tonight is a big TV night so I will definitely be at home at 8!!

Renee at 9:33 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 5:10 PM Blogger Kurt said...

I'm excited about Celebrity Duets too!

 
at 8:36 AM Blogger amynoroom said...

Ooh, your date night sounded like fun!!!!!! I'm envious.

 
at 11:42 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like alot of fun

 
at 5:42 PM Blogger Cady said...

i love date nights. outback is one of my favorite restaurants. i love the bread and salad too.

 
at 8:17 AM Blogger Judy said...

I am so in need of a date night - sounds like you had a great time, even with the spilled 'Bucks!

 
at 7:29 PM Blogger Karima said...

finally had the elusive pumpkin spice latte and i am by nature, anti-starbucks. but i have to say, it was dang good.

 

Post a Comment