It's My Pad......

9/08/2006

Bye Jedi Janie!


I really hated to see Janelle get voted off Big Brother last night. Now it's Scaricka and Boogie the biggest jerk ever! I prefer Ericka to win over Boogie. I am just shocked that they are the last 2. That's crazy!!

So anyway Brenden is now at school. We were running a bit behind but I got him to school in plenty of time. I forgot I was making his lunch for school today so you should have saw me throwing his sandwhich together!lol They are having spaghetti today and he doesn't like spaghetti. I know he's weird! lol It only takes 5 mins to drive him to school anyway. It's about a mile or less from us. So anyway today Claire and I are just hanging out. I need to do a load of laundry and I may call and see if Kev wants to meet for lunch. This evening I will hit the gym and I guess that's really it. :-)

Renee at 9:00 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 2:23 PM Blogger Judy said...

Its a different world with one in school, isn't it?

I am finally loving my day with one in school and one at home (with me!).

 
at 5:25 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Don't be late - teachers HATE that.

 
at 9:24 AM Blogger gina said...

ahh the glamourous life of a stay at home mom, right? :)

 
at 11:02 PM Blogger Rachel said...

I love that the honeys are back at school and that there is some semblance of routine in our lives. Then again, they are with their father this wkend so it goes over to my time, stay up all night and sleep all day, just cos i can. FYI I have been ate for school each morning this week and it is the first week back, throwing sandwiches together at the last minute is my forte too

 

Post a Comment