It's My Pad......

9/22/2006

Open House....

I was just thinking this morning how FAST this year has gone by! Hard to belive my dad died 9 months ago today. :-(


Last night we had Brenden's Open House at school. It went well. His teacher said he is doing well and that he's smart etc... I was happy to hear all that. It was also neat to get to meet some of his friends as well. We also got to meet some of the parents. I think there was a pretty good turn out. I really liked seeing Brenden's journal they do at school. We saw some other work he's been doing and I was just so proud of him! So anyway it went well. FIL and MIL came over to watch Claire which was really nice of them. I am sure she enjoyed that. Not much really going on today. I think I will nap when Claire naps. We stayed up late watching The Office( It was SO funny!!) and Grey's and E.R. Then we laid in bed till 11:30 talking about the open house etc... Of course I had crazy dreams all night so I did not feel rested at all this morning! So I will nap and this evening I will hit the gym. Hope everyone has a fab weekend!! :-)

Renee at 10:40 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 12:11 PM Blogger Manda said...

Hope you can get some rest. Have a great weekend!

 
at 12:23 PM Blogger Michael said...

It is cool to see where, who and how he spends his day at school.

Take Care
michael

 
at 4:03 PM Blogger Judy said...

Do you find it weird that Brenden has friends that you don't even know? That has been the toughest part about public school for us this year - this big unknown world in Travis' life!

 

Post a Comment