It's My Pad......

9/01/2006

Day 2!!

Brenden had such a good day at school yesterday. He was talkng a mile a minute in the car. He said his fav part was lunch and music class but that he really liked all of school. He wanted to walk in by himself this morning. That made me a little sad but glad that he wasn't scared to go in alone. Claire cried again as we drove off. She's gonna have to stop that!lol As I was driving off I could see Brenden in the rear view mirror still talking to the teacher that stands outside to watch over things. He is so funny and talkative and out-going. I have NO idea where he gets it from since Kevin and I aren't like that! *wink* So we got home and Claire is watching cartoons while I steal a few mins on the computer. Today we are supposed to get rain, rain, rain. Flash flood warnings are out and the temps for the next 2-3 days are gonna be like 70-73 or so. Very nice but if it's raining I won't be out in it except to go to the gym and I have to get my thyroid rechecked in the morning.
As for BB7 I was so ticked last night! Do you know they showed FOOTBALL on our local station and no BB! I was SO irritated. Although I did see on a website what happened. I wish Erica would have went instead of Chicken George but her time is coming soon I think. Ok so here is hoping for no more preseason games in place of my BB7!!

Just a picture of Samson doing what he does best!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 9:27 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 10:56 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Brenden had a good day. Justers is just loving school. I am back in business over at my blog, but am paranoid and treading lightly! LOL

 
at 12:34 PM Blogger Kurt said...

He talks to the yard duty teacher.

 
at 3:09 PM Blogger Manda said...

It's good to see that your lil boy is adjusting well and having a good time. My cat is just as lazy, she sleeps all day long!

 
at 9:53 PM Blogger Judy said...

How's the rain? Can we have some?

 
at 9:42 AM Blogger Unknown said...

So I take it he has all day kindergarten? Here its just half day so the morning classes get out before lunch and the afternoon classes go after lunch.

 
at 9:42 AM Blogger Unknown said...

So I take it he has all day kindergarten? Here its just half day so the morning classes get out before lunch and the afternoon classes go after lunch.

 
at 4:59 PM Blogger Rachel said...

Hope you manage to avoid the rain, it has just started here, knowing us will last only another 5 months or so. I am new to your blog, sorry it has taken me so long, have seen you comment on other's blogs, and have been really keen to check out your words. Will be back to have a good read
rach

 
at 5:43 PM Blogger Karima said...

The favorite part of my day is lunch too.

 

Post a Comment