It's My Pad......

9/15/2006

TGIF!

Well this week has been good. Brenden is still in love with school. i am sure that will melt with time. He wants to do his homework as soon as he gets home everyday. He got a note home on monday which was last weeks behavior report. I guess we'll get them weekly. It said he was doing well in class etc. It did say they have to talk about his tone on occasion but he quickly changes the behavior and apologizes which I was glad to hear. So, so far so good it seems. :-)

As for me I have lost 3 1/2 lbs since I started the gym last month. More than losing weight, I just want to tone up. I'm on my way and enjoying it. Claire and I have been enjoying some us time. She keeps me busy though. The child is into EVERYTHING! Yesterday all she seemed to do was whine ALL day. I was literally ready to pull my hair out! Let's hope today goes better.

Kevin is going to the doc today at some point. He was doing something at work yesterday and I think he may have cracked a rib or bruised something around it. He said it hurts and you can see a lump or swollen place. He kept touching it and he was saying how painful it was. I said "STOP TOUCHING IT THEN!!"lol Anyway I need to call him in a bit and check up on him. So really that's about all going on here. Have a great weekend!

Renee at 8:52 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at 3:33 PM Blogger Judy said...

Hope Kevin is better this afternoon, and I'm glad you and Claire are getting some girl time in! TGIF!

 
at 9:26 AM Blogger Kurt said...

I did that with my rib once.

 
at 9:29 AM Blogger Karima said...

I want to start handing out behavior reports to grownups on the street

 
at 9:47 AM Blogger Manda said...

Just wanted to say have a good weekend!! Hope your hubby is feeling better!

 
at 10:42 AM Blogger Michael said...

Sorry about Kevin...

Pretty exciting to have Brenden so eager with school. Makes things so much more enjoyable.

Take Care
Michael

 
at 2:13 PM Blogger Unknown said...

that's good to hear. Wish kaylie enjoyed doing her homework but by the time she gets home she has had enough school lol and says I need a break mom I will do it later. My thinking is if you get it done now you can put it out of your mind until tomorrow. lol

 
at 9:25 PM Blogger gina said...

glad B loves school. hope the rib feels better so you can have a fun weekend.

 
at 7:32 AM Blogger Rachel said...

well done on the weight loss, i'm starting tmrw, in possession of 2 new yoga dvds. Cant wait to get stuck into it

 
at 9:49 AM Blogger Cady said...

yay for the weight loss! i'm impressed! i hope kevin is feeling better!

 

Post a Comment