It's My Pad......

8/31/2006

Kindergarten!!!

Well Brenden was just SO excited this morning. He was up before 7!lol Kevin couldn't go with us to take him for his frst day so he made Brenden's favorite Mickey Mouse pancakes, eggs and sausage this morning. He didn't eat too much because he was just so excited. He was fine when we left and I was doing ok till we got in the car. As we went to drive off Claire started crying and saying his name. That tore me up. I drove home wih blurry eyes form the tears. We are doing fine now though and I am enjoying the quiet!lol I find myself looking at the clock and wondering what he is doing though. He has a buddy named Jordan in his class so that makes me happy. This morning when we saw Jordan, Jordan ran over to B and asked if he wanted to play kickball at recess. I think I love Jordan! LOL So anyway all is good. Here are a few pics from this morning. One thing that hit me also was not being able to share this day with my dad. That made my heart hurt.

Ok and here they are!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jordan is diagonal fron B in this pic. I hope there's not alot of "Brenden stop turing around to talk to Jordan" all day!lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 11:45 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at 4:23 PM Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

He is so big! Oh my goodness happy first day of Brendan!

 
at 5:15 PM Blogger Cindy said...

He looks SO thrilled! I hope he had a great first day!

 
at 5:56 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Nice classroom.

 
at 7:07 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Hope he enjoys his year in kindergarten. Sounded like my kids on their first day of school a week ago lol.

 
at 9:08 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

Girl he is so cute. You must be so proud.

 
at 10:00 PM Blogger Judy said...

Look how grown up he is! Wow! I hope the first day was great for all of you...and now you can look forward to tomorrow!

 
at 10:15 AM Blogger gina said...

LOVE IT!! how cute

 
at 9:12 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom, Do you think you could cut these long things from my backpack. I kept tripping over them all day. Thanks, Brenden

 
at 9:23 PM Blogger Laurie said...

He's SO cute!!!

 

Post a Comment