It's My Pad......

9/18/2006

*Yawn*

I am SO sleepy! Kevin was up alot last night with his rib hurting. I stayed up with him to try to help him out. The doc said Friday it seems to be broken so he went for an X-Ray after work Friday. Well he called the doc Saturday to get the results but they never called back. I was fuming. Atleast they did give him lots of pain meds. So I am waiting to hear from Kevin after he calls the doc. I tried to get him to stay out of work today but he is stubborn. Hopefully the doc will tell him to take a few days off to rest. I feel so bad for him.


In other news I think we are getting a new car. A guy wants to buy Kevin's Audi. He wasn't sure he wanted to sell it at first, until he heard a local news reporter wants to sell her hubby's 2000 Volvo s70. It is really nice and in good condition. He is getting it for a steal! Kevin's best friend is the executive producer for our local news so he told him about the car. So that's cool. As much as I love my Audi Wagon I told Kevin I want to drive the Volvo! So anyway really not much else going on. The kids at church yesterday were totally wild. I'll be glad that next week is the last Sunday of the month! Ok off I go to clean this house a bit! Have a great Monday everyone and say a prayer for Kevin. I know he'd appreciate it!

Renee at 9:28 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 4:04 PM Blogger Kurt said...

That cracked rib of mine woke me up in the night too. Three ibus tok the edge off.

 
at 11:30 PM Blogger Judy said...

Hope he feels better soon - nothing is quite as painful as a cracked or broken rib! OUCH!

 
at 10:44 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Volvo's they are great cars. My girlfriend just got a brand new xcountry and my other girlfriend has the Volvo S 70 it is about 3 years old she loves it!

 
at 10:44 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Kevin is feeling better soon!

 
at 9:03 AM Blogger Renee said...

Bev, when Kevin was a kid he and his grandma were hit by a trash truck. They said it was a good thing she was driving a Volvo or it could have been MUCH worse!

 
at 3:01 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Kev! Broken Ribs suck! Make sure you take some pics of the new car...Is that the SUV? My sis has the Volvo Suv and i friking LOVE IT!!!

 

Post a Comment