It's My Pad......

9/21/2006

Thursday!


This Volvo s70 is a stock picture I found. Ours is white with black leather inside. It gives you an idea of what it looks like. :-)

Well I just got back in from the gym a little bit ago. I went at 6:30 and got back right at 7:30. I like going to the gym in the morning much better I have decided. The place isn't crowded and I just like that. Brenden just got up so I will get him some breakfast in a few and he can eat while I hop in the shower. Kev is about to leave for work. He seems to be feeling a little better everyday. After Claire and I drop Brenden at school, I think we will go to the mall. I need to get a couple more outfits of exercise clothes. This evening is Open house at Brenden's school so we will go to that. my Father in law will come over to watch Claire for us. She will be excited to see PaPa. Brenden may not be too happy to go with us though. He loves to play with PaPa too! Not sure what we will do for dinner tonight. This evening will be somewhat rushed so I may just do Spaghetti. Good and quick! So anyway that's about it. Also the Volvo will be ours on Saturday! WOOHOO! Everyone have a great day, the weekends almost here!!

Renee at 7:48 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 9:34 AM Blogger Brandi1977 said...

LOVE the new car.

 
at 9:47 AM Blogger Kurt said...

LOVE spaghetti.

 
at 3:33 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a nice ride

 
at 10:34 AM Blogger Cady said...

mmmm...spaghetti. and yay for a new car!!

 

Post a Comment