It's My Pad......

8/28/2006

Monday Monday!

I went to the gym this morning at 6 for my lower body strength training class. It felt great but it whipped my butt! One of the ladies in the class lives on the next street over from us so maybe she and I can take some walks together etc... This weekend was good. Kev's class on Saturday was canceled so he was home. I went to a few yard sale's Saturday morning. I found a few things for Claire for fall and a couple things for Brenden. It was nice because I hate paying full price for clothes when I know they will outgrow them soon although we did have to drop full price for Brenden's school uniform's which was fine. Yesterday we had nursery at church and went to a Baby dedication luncheon after church for some close friends of ours. That was really nice. I hit the gym about 5 yesterday and Kevin took care of cooking dinner. Well Brenden is now up and wanting to eat an apple. He is hoping that biting down into it will make his loose tooth come out. Anything for a little money huh?! lol


Big Brother was good last night. I literally was laughing out loud at the food comp! George wanted that one week food pass SO bad! It was just so funny watching him jumping on everyone to get the "nectar" out and Will's comments made me laugh even more. Oh, and how cute and Will and Janelle together?!

Renee at 7:45 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 12:02 PM Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Good job on going to the gym! That is cool that that lady lives by you and you can walk together. Glad you had a good weekend:)

 
at 6:36 PM Blogger Kurt said...

BB is no AI.

 
at 11:09 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good deal in the gym. You are so motivated. I am impressed, girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment