It's My Pad......

8/22/2006

Go me!

I was up at 5:30 to get to the gym by 6:00 for my total fitness workout. There were 3 other ladies in the class and Tim was our trainer. I really like him. He was very nice and friendly. Easy on the eys too *cough* What? He said I should be in better shape in no time and that I wasn't in bad shape right now.(YEAH RIGHT!!lol) I'd just like to get rid of these last few lingering lbs from pregnancy. We worked out from 6-7 and I stayed till 7:30 to ride the bike more. I really feel good and energized. I just need a shower as I feel really yucky. I was surprised at how busy the gym was at 6. The 3 other ladies in the class will be coming at 6 in the mornings too so I am happy about that! Atleast I'll feel like I know someone and have someone to talk to. So that's all good.
At 8:30 Kev's dad is coming over to stay with Claire and at 9 we go meet Brenden's teacher etc.. Brenden is so thrilled about that. Last night we had a new sitter come over to watch the kids. I really like her and I'll have to get Brenden's opinion when he gets up. Kev and I went to the new Irish pub in town. I wasn't that impressed. I prefer the other Irish pub. After that we went to Barnes and Noble and had coffee and carrot cake at the Starbucks inside the B&N and then we just looked around at different books. So we left there and went to a local bar( not a smokey, yucky bar) and had a night cap. We were home and in bed by 10!! We are wild people I tell ya! LOL
If you read this and remember please send some prayers over to my sister. She had her kids for the summer and now they are going back to their dad's for the school year and it's always SO hard when they leave, for all of them! :-(

Renee at 8:05 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 8:20 AM Blogger Unknown said...

wow look at you go so early in the morning lol

 
at 10:10 AM Blogger It's a Fantastic Life said...

Good job at the gym! I don't have that kind of motivation... Glad your "date" was fun:)

 
at 6:00 PM Blogger Cady said...

joe always says he feels better after he works out too but it makes me feel more tired! i'm impressed you're going so early! i don't think i could do that. hehe.

 

Post a Comment