It's My Pad......

8/23/2006

Happy Hump day!!

The week is almost over! I went to the gym at 6:30 this morning. I only did my cardio stuff for 30 mins. My legs are still sore from yesterday so I had to push to get it done!lol Tomorrow I will just do some strength training. I also decided to have no more soda atleast for a while, so I haven't had any in a couple weeks now. Later today I think I will take the kids to Target to get Brenden's school supplies and we will probably hit the park as well. Saturday Kevin has a training class so he'll be gone from 7 to 5 or so. Sucks for a saturday! Sunday we have nursery at church during the 2nd service. Some friends of ours are having their baby dedicated that day so we will stay after church for a luncheon. I need to vaccum and mop the kitchen and living room at some point today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok as for BB7, Will is totally playing Janie and vice versa but as long as she stays longer I don't care!lol I really think Chill town will be F2. I am just hoping Janie can make it to F3 with them!:)
That being said....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is he the whinest baby ever or what?! SHEESH!!!

Renee at 8:06 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 4:16 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hump day HUH !!!!
Sounds good to me I'll be home soon. Love You, Kevin

 
at 11:23 PM Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ok, the hubs comment made me laugh.

I think a trip to the big red bullseye is in order for me too. :)

 
at 10:34 AM Blogger Kurt said...

What does this have to do with AI?

 
at 10:17 AM Blogger k8 said...

i thought of you yesterday when bo bice was on regis! xok8

 
at 9:02 AM Blogger MilkMaid said...

Good for you on the gym scene! Soda will taste kinda thick and nasty after you go without for a while. Then you'll have to force yourself back into the habit LOL!

 

Post a Comment