It's My Pad......

10/06/2006

Rain, Rain go away!!

For some reason I can not get my pics loaded on to my computer. It's making me crazy! I need to have Kevin check that out!

It is so rainy here today. I am heading over to my inlaws at 10:30 this morning for a little while. Then I will get home and do some picking up etc. I did a major cleaning yesterday but I left a few things to be done today. My mom is coming in tomorrow to stay for the week. Kevin is leaving Sunday to go to Fl. He will be there till Thursday. He is going on a business trip. I'll miss him but it will be fun having my mom here. We have a few things planned so I think it will be busy but fun! Also tomorrow evening is our fall festival at church. That is sure to be a good time!

Anyways yesterday Brenden got a bad note sent home from school. I was so disappointed! Brenden and another child were arguing over blocks. Brenden said the other kid kept knocking down his towers and he got frustrated. Well after the kids put the blocks away the teacher wanted to talk to them but she said Brenden wouldn't say a word and just stared at her. He got his recess taken away. I was just so surprised since he has been doing so great. I guess we all have our off days huh? So of course we didn't go to the pumpkin patch last night as we had planned. I have a feeling he won't be coming home with a bad note today! He also woke up about 1 this morning saying his tummy hurt. He seemed fine this morning though. I hope it stays that way! Ok well that's enough from me! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!

Renee at 9:08 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 2:56 PM Blogger Judy said...

Send the rain this way! Send the rain this way!

 
at 5:13 PM Blogger Kurt said...

Your first note from the teacher can definitely give you a tummy ache.

 
at 10:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your going to have a blast with your mom!

 
at 10:37 AM Blogger Kurt said...

Sometimes my tummy aches.

 
at 10:52 PM Blogger gina said...

where are you???

 

Post a Comment