It's My Pad......

12/12/2006

Last Sunday we had Kevin's work party. We had such a good time. Great food and drink. Lots of laughs and good conversation! The ladies all got Victoria Secret lotion and Bubble Bath and the guys got some pen/light thing and their Christmas Bonuses. Gotta love those! :-)There was a cool courtyard next to the restaurant with Christmas lights and a huge tree. We took a self portrait in front of the tree. Just wanted to share and drop in to say hello as well!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 9:30 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at 9:53 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a really nice picture of you guys!

 
at 12:46 PM Blogger RWB said...

What a great looking couple!

 
at 6:29 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are so flipping cute!! Man your kids got some good genetics ;-)

 
at 7:43 PM Blogger Manda said...

You guys look great!

 
at 4:16 PM Blogger Unknown said...

That's a great photo

 
at 9:54 PM Blogger gina said...

that was nice they gave the wives gifts as well! and yay for the bonus. cute pic!

 
at 6:33 PM Blogger Cindy said...

What a cute picture of you guys! I love it!

BTW, I'm tagging you for a meme on my blog.

 
at 12:59 PM Blogger Arlene said...

Oh my gosh, is this the same Renee I used to talk to before?? How are you?? By the way, gorgeous pic of you guys :-)

 
at 2:12 PM Blogger Arlene said...

Are you on Yahoo? I'm thebrunette1980. It's also my email addy. I'll delete this comment soon though so I don't get random people, or you can delete it when you read it :-)

 

Post a Comment