It's My Pad......

10/16/2006

Here I am!!

My mom was here the past week while Kevin was in Fl. Man did we have fun! We always laugh so much when we are together! It was nice that Brenden was in school so we could go out everyday without a 5 yr old whining that he is bored!lol So anyway it was a good week. I did miss Kev pretty bad. I have slept SO much better just by having him home with me!

It is in the 30's here this morning! So cold! Thank god for garages and heated seats!lol I need to get some stuff down around the house today. Swiftering the floors and wiping down the bathrooms. I really feel like baking something. Just not sure what. This is what fall weather does to me! I did make a peach cobbler by request of my hubby yesterday. I am thinking pumpkin bread sounds good! I did not do well with going to the gym this past week. I am down 7 lbs though! YIPEE!!

Anyway here's a pic of the kids before I go....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 9:15 AM

7comments

7 Comments

at 11:42 AM Blogger Kurt said...

I like cobbler.

 
at 2:32 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peach cobbler is the best...mmm!

I made an apple pie yesterday!

Glad you had a nice visit with your mom!

 
at 3:03 PM Blogger Judy said...

You didn't take this picture this morning with the temps in the 30's did you? HAHAHA

I'm in a baking kind of a mood, too - I have a zillion apples and plan on baking all week with them!

 
at 12:09 PM Blogger Unknown said...

sweet pic and glad you had a good time with your mom

 
at 9:08 PM Blogger Manda said...

Glad you had a great visit with your mom. I don't know what happened to my blog. I posted pics of the new baby, and somehow messed it up....lol. I will let you know when it is up and running. Have a good week!!!

 
at 7:23 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my blog and complimenting me on my taste in men! Your kids are cute!

 
at 11:05 AM Blogger amynoroom said...

Congrats on being 7 lbs down! I have lost 5 lbs this week and am THRILLED!

 

Post a Comment