It's My Pad......

11/04/2006

Bad Blogger!

That would be me! I need to update this place more! I post alot for a while and then I burn out! Sheesh! Anyway things are good here. Just the same ol same ol. I went over to my inlaws Bed and Breakfast and worked today. I got home to see that my new pink cellphone is here. It even takes video! I wish it would hurry and charge so I can play with it! lol Oh and Halloween was alot of fun. Claire was SO excited(as was Brenden). She had no clue what was going on but after a couple house's she caught on QUICK! Anyway just wanted to make a quick post and also leave a pic from Halloween!:-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 4:13 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 7:35 PM Blogger Manda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
at 7:35 PM Blogger Manda said...

AAWW, your kids are so cute! Glad you had fun!

 
at 8:27 AM Blogger Cady said...

awww. they are so cute! i love their costumes.

 
at 6:56 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Aw they look so cute

 

Post a Comment