It's My Pad......

10/28/2006

Bored!

1. Explain what ended your last relationship. The guy I dated was an jerk. I could go on and on!

2. When was the last time you shaved? Yesterday

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Checking email I think

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? surfing some blogs

5. Are you any good at math? Hell no!Anything above algebra is above me!

6. Your prom night? I went with said jerk boyfriend. He was 23 and I was 18. He sat and ate all the free food while I danced with everyone but him because he wouldn't dance. Oh how I wish I had know Kevin back then! :-(

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?Not that I know of!

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Yes but it is paid off now and so is Kev's.

9. Last thing received in the mail? Just junk mail

10. How many different beverages have you had today? Coffee, milk and water

11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? Sometimes and sometimes not

12. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? New Kids on the block! LOL

13. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?I don't think I did last time we went.

14. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? I guess having my wisdom teeth pulled. The procedure wasn't bad as I was under general anesthesia but the soreness afterwards was not pleasant!

15. What is out your back door? Our Deck

16. Any plans for Friday night? Not that I know of!

17. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?Ummmmmmmm huh?

18. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Yes! Well actually it was a joke from an old friend. When I was in my teens I had smoked some pot with some friends and got the munchies. They had one of those tins and we ate almost the whole thing. LOL

19. Have you ever been to a planetarium? I think I did when I was in school

20. Do you re-use towels after you shower? I may use it one more time, I mean you are clean when you dry off right?! Besides, I hate doing laundry!

21. Some things you are excited about? Taking the kids out to TOT on tuesday and that our 8th anniversary is coming up on 11/07

22. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Peach! YUM!!!

23. Describe your keychain(s)? It's an Audi symbol

24. Where do you keep your change. In the change thing in my car or just in the change part of my wallet

25. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Hmmmmmm not sure

26. What kind of winter coat do you own? Well I have a blue coat made for being out in the snow etc. I have a black leather jacket and a Gap khaki corduroy coat with wool inside. I love that warm sucker!

27. What was the weather like on your graduation day? I think it was nice out.....

28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?Open unless well you figure it out!;)

Renee at 7:13 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment