It's My Pad......

11/07/2006

Happy 8th Anniversary Kevin!!

Well today is our anniversary. Our 8th anniversary. It's hard to believe it has been 8 years since I made one of the best decision's of my life. I love you and I love how I feel when I am with you. I love how you cried when I came down the isle. You said I took your breath away. You took mine away as well. I love so much about you. I love how you have crazy hair in the mornings. I love how your left eye gets lazy when you are very tired. I love the sheepish grin you give when you get embarassed. I love how I get all giddy when you give a certain look to me across the room. I love how you make me feel like I am the only girl in the world. I love how we finish each other sentences or say the exact same thing at the same time. I love how my small hand fits in your big hand. I love the way you had tears in your eyes when each of the kids were born. I love that you are a wonderful father. I love that you cry at sappy movies. I love that you make me feel so safe and secure. I love that you know when to hold me close just at the right times. I love that you love God. I love that you laugh at my jokes even if they do "bomb". I love SO much about you Kevin. I know that I will find many more things to love about you over the years. Thank you for just being you and thank you for 8 wonderful years of marriage and 2 great kids. I love our life together. When we go out tomorrow it will be special just because I am with you, the ONLY man for me!!

I LOVE YOU!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Renee at 7:35 AM

18comments

18 Comments

at 8:13 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love you too!!! I Love how you make me cry first thing in the morning reading your sappy blog!!!Thank you for everything over the past 8 years of marriage. You have made me a better man and have made me a father to 2 great kids. I could not have asked for more in a woman to have by my side. I thank God everyday for the blessings that he has given me in you. I live you always, Kevin

 
at 8:38 AM Blogger MilkMaid said...

How precious! Happy Anniversary to both of you!

 
at 9:17 AM Blogger Cady said...

awww. happy anniversary you guys!!

 
at 10:32 AM Blogger Michael said...

Happy Anniversary. What a perfect day for one.


Take Care
Michael

 
at 11:04 AM Blogger Kurt said...

Enjoy! Your first marriage is the one you remember most fondly.

 
at 11:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing all those special moments with us.

Happy Anniversary!

XO

 
at 11:26 AM Blogger Shelli said...

Uhhh, ya. That was me! lol

 
at 1:07 PM Blogger Manda said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you. Wishing you many many more to come!!

 
at 5:21 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! Happy aniversary you 2!

 
at 7:52 PM Blogger amynoroom said...

Awe, what beautiful wedding photos...and what a wonderfully sappy hubby! hee hee! How sweet he left that comment for you!

 
at 8:40 PM Blogger Judy said...

Aw! You two made me cry! Happy anniversary!!!!

 
at 10:11 PM Blogger gina said...

snif snif!!
that was precious.

 
at 12:31 AM Blogger Rick said...

Congrats - finally, something positive on election day!!

 
at 8:01 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you had a nice anniversary

 
at 11:45 PM Blogger Poppy said...

I hope you had an awesome anniversary!!

 
at 4:53 PM Blogger Cindy said...

Awww! Happy Anniversary! I'm sorry I'm a few days late!

 
at 10:30 AM Blogger Tammy said...

I know, I know, I'm late, Happy Anniversary and I was just wondering, Where have you been???

 
at 5:15 PM Blogger Bethany said...

what a beautiful couple you make!!! I have been so busy, I have a lot of reading to do on your blog!

 

Post a Comment